The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Business Information. If you choose to create a Policy on our Website, we may ask specific information related to your business in order to create the Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways.
- Through the Site: –
- Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. We are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Log Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Through the information you provide:
- We may collect personal contact information (such as your name, email address, and telephone number) when you submit online forms to us, sign up for or subscribe to any of our services.
- When you register a user account with us to list a property
- When you are contacted by and respond to our representatives and agents
- Through third parties:
- When we receive reference from business partners and third parties.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Generally, we collect, use and disclose your personal data in the following circumstances: –
- Responding to your queries
- Complying with internal policies
- Process your application for services
- To inform you of changes and development to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information
- Servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you
- Conducting market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this personal information may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Agents, contractors or third-party service providers
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business transactions
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
Retention of Your Personal Information
‘Other information’ is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual.
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Information collected through use of our devices and other Offerings
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web sites and its privacy statement.
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not provide your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
Should you wish to withdraw consent to use of your personal information, or should you have any queries or concerns relating to our handling of your personal information, or If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us: email@example.com | (856) 20-2333-3347.
134total visits,1visits today